Antiaging Medicine Program
Do Your Hormones Need Optimizing?
Do you need improvements in?
- Sex drive
- Body composition (more muscle, less fat)
- Exercise results and recovery
- Memory, focus, and work efficiency
- Immune system functioning (less sick time)
I am Dr. Randy Smith, President, AntiAging Atlanta, and I am here to help you.
Antiaging Atlanta is a medical practice, focused on improving your quality of life and overall health.
I started AntiAging Atlanta in 2004 shortly after I overcame some of my own health challenges utilizing the components of my program, which included hormone optimization, nutritional supplementation, exercise, and low glycemic nutrition.
As you can see from the photos I had some work to do. http://www.antiagingatlanta.com/beforeandafterrvs.htm This program allowed me a second chance at life.
From 2008 until the end of 2013 I was President/CMO of Cenegenics Atlanta, however the company as a whole got too large and commercialized for me. This year I have elected to return to a solo practice style where I can give truly individualized treatment to my patients.
The Aging Process
- Aging and declining hormone levels make most people think of Andropause and Menopause, with low testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women.
- By age 35 however many key hormone begin to decline resulting in fatigue, loss of sex drive, weight gain, and signs of aging.
- The great news is that these hormones can be restored to youthful levels with a reversal of these age related symptoms.
You will be provided an effective, time efficient, and reasonably priced AntiAging Medicine program comprised of following main components:
- Hormone Optimization
- Pharmaceutical Grade Nutritional Supplementation
- Instruction on Low Glycemic Nutrition and Exercise
By adjusting key hormone levels to the youthful end of the spectrum and providing optimal levels of nutrients through supplementation, your body becomes energized and highly responsive to even minor changes in life style such as exercise and diet.
How the Program Works:
- Prescriptions for hormone replacement products and other medications will be shipped to you from my compounding pharmacy, in either brand name or generic form, depending on your preference.
- Nutritional supplements are ordered for you through selected providers who offer pharmaceutical grade products, with label claim, potency, and purity verified by third party independent laboratory testing.
- Lab testing is done four times a year using a lab of your choice. I can provide a Mobile Phlebotomy Service or send you to a LabCorp facilities if you want to use insurance.
- Appointments are scheduled monthly either in person or on the phone. I will need to see you initially and at least yearly in person.
- Primary care doctors and specialists you currently see should be retained. I do not attempt to duplicate these services like some practices do, as they are in those specialties for a reason - they are highly qualified in their fields, just as I fill an important and unique niche for the purposes of hormone optimization and nutritional supplementation.
Ready to start?
Email me today at email@example.com and I will send you:
- A prescription to get your initial lab work done which checks all your hormone levels and as well as indicators of overall health and risk factors for chronic illness. It is coded so you may use your health insurance. The Lab will fax me back the results.
- A short form to complete to schedule your consultation with me to review your lab work and design a program of hormone replacement therapy, nutritional supplementation, exercise, and overall nutrition to help you achieve your health goals.
I look forward to working with you and getting you on the path to optimum health and quality of life.
Dr. Smith, former President of Cenegenics Atlanta, feels the most successful antiaging medicine programs for men and women integrate the five elements of HRT, or hormone replacement therapy, using bio-identical hormones for deficient adults including HGH or Human Growth Hormone, Testosterone, DHEA, and potentially Estradiol & Progesterone in women, a balanced low glycemic index diet, scientifically based prescription dietary supplements or nutraceuticals, aerobic and resistance exercise, and stress reduction. The synergy of these antiaging medicine elements promotes optimal health, energy, and vitality, a lean body composition and ideal body weight, thereby improving women and men's health.
The use of hormone replacement therapy including Sermorelin and Human Growth Hormone or HGH, Testosterone, DHEA, Estradiol and Progesterone is limited to adult men and women with clinical indications, and hormonal deficiencies documented by laboratory testing.