Getting the Most Out of Your Antiaging Medicine Program
I’m beginning a series of newsletters on maximizing the benefits of your antiaging medicine program.
Below are a list of topics I intend to cover.
Please let me know if there are any questions you would like me to answer or other topics you would like me to include.
Topics to be covered, not necessarily in this order:
- Goals - setting clear quality of life improvement goals, and systematic monitoring of progress
- Labs – the importance of regular lab work to monitor hormone levels and health effects of your antiaging program
- Expectations and Compliance - having realistic expectations, as closely as possible following directions on hormones, medications, and supplements, diet and other recommendations, and allowing time for results to manifest
- Circadian Rhythms – the importance of consistency in schedules when possible (eating, sleeping, exercise, medications, supplements)
- Nutrition – health benefits of ketogenic diets and the potential problems with more traditional paleo and low carb eating plans, toxins in our environment, and in our food supply
- Dietary Supplements – benefits of supplementing with essential nutrients, as well as therapeutic applications, and problems with non-pharmaceutical grade supplements
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – overcoming the effects of aging on the endocrine system in general, and the effects of endocrine disruptors in our food supply, our environment, and our personal care products
- Medications – when needed for hormone regulation or other antiaging indications
- Peptide Bio-regulation – the use of Russian peptide bio-regulators for anti-aging intervention at the genetic level
I look forward to hearing from you